Wednesday 11 September 2013

What is your favourite film?

Personally, I can't decide on just one film, so some of my favourite films include Fight Club; Watchmen; Psycho; Airplane; American History X; Jaws; The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974) and Young Frankenstein.


Who is your favourite actor?

Again, I find it difficult to pick just one as these actors have amazing skill and talent. These people are Gene Wilder; Leslie Nielsen; Edward Norton; Jennifer Lawrence and Cary Grant.


Who is your favourite director?

My favourite director is David Fincher.



What is your favourite British film?

My favourite British film is Monty Python and The Holy Grail.


Why did you choose film studies?

I chose film studies because I love watching movies and learning about the process of filming. I enjoy expanding my knowledge on actors, writers and directors.

No comments:

Post a Comment